It’s pride month and we’re loving it at BangkokHaps. Read on to find our top 10 ways to celebrate pride month in Bangkok this year.
1. Snap a photo at Habito Mall’s rainbow crosswalk and spread the love online
2. Taste the rainbow this Saturday at Bangkok’s first Rainbow Wines Tasting
3. Shop for rainbow tees and tote bags at Another_Story to support LGBTIQ+ non-profit organization OUT BKK
4. Attend the legendary Sunday Gay Night at Maggie Choo’s. Expect a fabulous performance by super star Pangina Heals, games, free shots and sexy music in a whimsical setting.
5. Celebrate the fact that we were #BornThisWay, every Sunday at Sing Sing Theater
6. Drink cheeky shots like “Stranger Slut” and “Golden Shower” at The Stranger Bar, House of Drag Queens
7. Gather the girls for an inclusive Wednesday Ladies Night at Café des Stagiaires (LGBT women welcome!)
8. Visit “The Remembrance”, an emotional and intricate art exhibition by LGBT artist, Narath Boriboonhiranthana
9. Party at Love Out Loud, Drag-a-licious 2, and Drag Me to SO (and drink some Gayle beer and cider!)
10. Attend the Pride Month Celebration on June 26
Special: Share this article and message us on Facebook to receive a personalized #BangkokHapsPride sketch just for you!
Want more? Check out BangkokHaps.com for more LGBT events.
Credit: All photographs by respective sites
Written by Praevaryn Sucharitachandra
“Born This Way”: LGBT night for Disney freaks at Sing Sing Theater/ “Born This Way” ปาร์ตี้ LGBT เอาใจชาวสายรุ้งที่ Sing Sing Theater ไนท์คลับสุดฮิตกลางกรุง
Posted on May 17, 2019 - If you’re sick and tired of all the mainstream nightclubs in town, we h...